[DAC] -Trek- [DAC] -Trek-

Tied with a few of your other songs for favorite.

There's something about this song, it may be in part to the panning, but it captures my ears and I can just chill to it. It doesn't sound rushed or overdone. It just works.

Particular Set Of Skills (DnB) Particular Set Of Skills (DnB)

This is great.

Though I wish it was longer, this is a great piece. The dialog from the movie is very fitting, I've seen the movie in the past and I dig it. I was feeling pretty down until I listened to this. It definitely sounds different than any DnB I've heard recently. Original jam.

[fJ] Fortress of the Lava King [fJ] Fortress of the Lava King

Way different than what I expected from you.

This is so weird, but atmospheric, I love it. It sounds really professional.

BudGPStudios responds:

Thanks bro. Didn't expect you to be the first reviewer.

The Fapping Giant The Fapping Giant

Provoking.

Sounds like it would be really suitable for a boss battle. I can dig it.

{BPS} Fapping Song {BPS} Fapping Song

Solid.

This tune is catchy as fuck, bro. The applause is one of the things that makes it novel, as well as the whole concept of it. I'm not surprised this is one of your more popular recent songs.

The melody is really cool, I hum it in my spare time. I dig the turn it takes at 1:55 in. And the noises representing cumming at 2:20.

Kweaks can dig this.

cool bro.

{BPS} A Big Repair {BPS} A Big Repair

Cool

The Glitch filter was used really cool here. The beat was a little different too. If there's something that needs a big repair, it isn't this song.

BudGPStudios responds:

but if you found that something, this song would help.

{TBRPG} Hunter's Factory {TBRPG} Hunter's Factory

Suspenseful

Good use of the Eurogate and the 'Spooky Break' drums.

Just like ComradeJack said, it could really fit a desperate or suspenseful part in a game.

I keep expecting a Left4Dead hunter's yell to play. Titles can do a lot to a song.

{BPS} Industrial Vibes V.2 {BPS} Industrial Vibes V.2

Very interesting remix.

Same industrial vibes I got from the original (heh heh) but tis time the instrumenta were a little more refined. There is more of an intensity with this one at parts, more of an industrial feel altogether. The transitions in this one are really kick-ass.

2:48 : Really insane bass sequence. I can dig it.

{BPS} Industrial Vibes {BPS} Industrial Vibes

Cool, very fresh.

The melody is very catchy and it draws you in. I really really like the tone of the song you've created. It still has that minor chord scheme but it is very different in the way it is organized.

This song is very chill with the puddle visualization.

Love the transition at 0:54.

BudGPStudios responds:

Actually, this is a rare one of my songs that doesn't start on D

{BPS} A Quick Fix {BPS} A Quick Fix

Whoa

Awesome-ass industrial. I would get my stuff quickly fixed to this music. It's so... industrial. I can smell the scent of tools and WD-40, and see the sights of garages and hardware stores.

that made me chuckle