Crap Game Compilation Crap Game Compilation

These were cute.

I love point and click games for some reason. This brought me back to when I would experimentally make them.

Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Addicting.

This game is really cool. It has a lot of replay value because you want to up your score but also because you want to try out all of the different weapons.

Please make a sequel.

Howard Redux Howard Redux

I liked this.

"The zombie tells you his life story, and how people just assume he has something to do with Rob Zombie. He thanks you for the company and you leave the graveyard"

That part made me laugh.

The art was simple, but his facial expressions were funny, and there was something about using the jpegs as backgrounds that made me like it more, even though it looks like you got lazy, it had a novelty to it.

So yeah, I'm probably over-analyzing this but please make a third one. I'd definitely help you out on it if you wanted me to.

SgtBigfish responds:

Thanks a bunch for reviewing this. I'm glad you liked it!

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

Ahaha, loved it.

Nice work Kyaztro and darkmetalknight. Was that the tree from your new year's flash in the platformer, Kyaztro?

Kyaztro responds:

Nope, I sketched everything up just for your momentary viewing pleasure

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Simply Amazing.

Deserved better than daily 5th in my opinion.
You guys really outdid yourselves on this one. The choice of music and the style of the game went together like Mac n' Cheese.

There are levels where it's possible to go above and beyond the par lives lost, which makes the game that much less linear and the ability to get pawprints is a motivation to do better on each level.

The subtitles at the bottom are also great. Some are hints, others are jokes that I personally enjoyed, and a good deal of them were captions inteded to make the player feel sorry.

What I love most about this game, though, is the complete and awesome use of irony at the very end.

Props to Swain on the art. You really nailed the cute style on the head, Mikey.

EXP, this is probably one of the best ways to use the Box2D physics. Especially integrating it in part as being able to use the carcasses of the SeppuKuties as platforms.

And to Armor, for wrapping it all together neatly and producing the best NG game I've played this year.

Genius.

Buccaneer Battle Buccaneer Battle

Awesome.

One of the more entertaining flash games I've played in a while. I like the emphasis you put in the character animation.

Also thanks for using my rasta bar guy :3

Newgrounds Music Board 6 Newgrounds Music Board 6

Stop with these already.

So you take 6 artists songs, plaster them onto a flash, which is not so bad if it weren't for the pitiful and unattractive graphics and messy actionscript. I mean, when you choose to play another song, it should automatically stop the other song, not overlap it. Now don't say, "Oh, there's a stop button!" I don't give a shit. The stop button is fine but I shouldn't have to use it just to change a song.

Newgrounds Music Board 3 Newgrounds Music Board 3

Okay... could be better.

I think people could enjoy this more if it looked better. It would also be a great way for artists to advertise.

So, right now it's just okay. However, if you need help with button style and whatnot, pm me and I can spruce everything up!

Haxorz Haxorz

Awesome.

This was better than I suspected; I had fun avoiding the anti-spyware and whatnot.

TimeSniper responds:

Great! Glad you enjoyed it, hope you scored well :)