Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Matches the original style well.

You did a good job on matching the original style of the show with the smooth vector style and everything, which can be difficult. You also found voice actors that resemble those of the show. The plot was silly and I had a few laughs at it. Overall I think this was well made and easy to watch, and the first fully animated flash I've seen that looks like the show.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Righteous

The audio and typography accompanying it were simply amazing and only multiply each other in terms of making a point. I actually laughed loudly, especially at the end with 'reson' and 'beacuase'. One thing that really bothers me is the disregard for spelling and grammar that some people have and this flash righteously confirmed that there are others who read things in the same style that I do, and don't compensate for the frequent typing errors of others.

Rubins morning Rubins morning

Promising.

I liked the plot. The animation looked like you worked pretty hard on it and I must say this 'series' looks promising. If you need any voice or even additional animation let me know, can't wait to see the next one man.

Cristo responds:

Thanks, if I need an extra voice I will lrt you know, thanks for reviewing.

Street Fighter Chode Street Fighter Chode

I can dig it.

I found this to be one of the more entertaining flash I've seen in a while and at certain parts it had nice cinematic value. It was able to satire many things as well and for that I was also entertained. Great depictions of storyline writers, King, and Rina-Chan. The parts with the bitmap-traced images were so intentionally bad that they were funny. The battle sequence near he end was also put together really well. Give yourself a pat on the back.

Right Back at You Right Back at You

God.

"Yeah, yeah, okay. I'm sure I can do... do something."
The animation was funny looking but that made it what it was. I got a laugh out of it. Especially when Dedede lifted his chin up all dramatically.

Gene 47 Episode 2 Gene 47 Episode 2

Pretty Nice.

I was just looking around, getting some blams and saves in and so I came around to this, which actually kept me watching throughout the whole episode. The storyline and narrative drew me in, it was entertaining without being too showy.

I can tell you put a good deal of effort into this, seems like you pulled off mouse drawing really well; it's a pain in the ass to do.

One thing I noticed is that you tried painstakingly to do the perspective manually, which looked decent but also there were parts where it could have been better. If you want to make your scenes really shine, you should check this out:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /98074
It really takes the guesswork out of perspective drawing and makes the field of depth a lot more realistic. Something I thought you'd appreciate.

Anyway, I really liked the voice-over, that was one of the aspects that kept me watching the most. The storyline was good too, but I wonder, where are you taking the next episode?

Can't wait to see your work on number 3.

The-Void-Gate responds:

Thank you so much for the comment and watching And thank you for that link Its really going to help :)

The Amazing Stuff The Amazing Stuff

Cool.

Pretty funny, the animation was nice. I've noticed you've been doing some of your pose-to-pose inbetweens a lot like Catoblepas, which looks cool.

"It cures cancer!" "Uh, no. It does not. I actually think I have it now." "Well, shit!"

Kyaztro responds:

Yeah, the blurred out in-between. Makes my work a-lot easier.

Skull in Connemara Skull in Connemara

This was visually intense.

The sketchy style of this prologue was really cool and authentic. Thye limitation of color palette to black and white brought out the dramatic expressions in the characters.

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks Kweaks, I based the drawing style on K├Ąthe Kollwitz, she was an amazingly intense artist from back in the depression. If you like what I did you should check her stuff out.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

I always made fun of the Joker for his lip-smacking, especially in the video he made of his hostage, where he's all like "I'm a man of my word... *smack* *smack*"

So cool that someone else caught it. This made me burst out laughing.

cupcake? cupcake?

Whoa dude, this was awesome.

"So... who can leave me the filthiest review?"

<filth>Fuck you you stupid faggot I hope you burn in hell I'm going to call the ASPCA on your ass for animal cruelty, I don't wanna see a half-eaten dog. What is that, pixels? Your flash messed up, dude. You should just quit Newgrounds.</filth>

Okay no but here's the serious review: You're really good when it comes to in-betweening frame by frame, the dog morphing into the cupcake is a great example of that.

When the scene temporarily changed to the Green, zombie-esque version it was a total U-turn in what I see from you. It surprised me, in a really cool shocking way. Then it went back into the innocent version and closed up the animation with it.

The music mix was a really good choice for this song, especially how the pitch reverts to a lower, sort of sinister tone and goes back up to that upbeat piano oldskool.

TheBoogley responds:

cheers Kweaks, the filth section made me quiver, it made me think of all the poor kids who submit something to this site and get smashed by people and never make another animation again.